Lechner, Reiter & Riesenfelder
Sozialforschung OG, Wien
- L&R Social Research, a scientific institute located in Vienna, Austria, has been active in the field of social research since 1990. The main working areas of L&R Social Research include labour market policy and social policy, women\'s issues and gender mainstreaming, education training and evaluation of law, programs and measures, as well as EU eastern enlargement and development cooperation.
- The services offered include research, consultancy and development, networks, lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences.
- The staff of L&R Social Research combines scientific experience in the fields of sociology, political science, social psychology, communication science and information technology. It is supplemented by external scientific and practical experts. Due to cooperations with nationally and internationally accepted partner institutes there is collaboration on a regional and on an international scale.
- Reports of L&R Social Research serve Austrian ministries, state authorities, communities, the public employment service, organizations and associations, as well as international organizations and the European Commission as a decisive base.
- Here you find a map of our location.