Lechner, Reiter & Riesenfelder
Sozialforschung OG, Wien
Transnational Network within the EQUAL development partnership "Third Sector Vienna" (Network, 2002-2005)
Persons in charge: Andreas Riesenfelder, Petra Wetzel, Ferdinand Lechner
Contract-placing authority: Ministry for Economy and Labour (EQUAL)
Subjects: The transnational Partnership "Cerise" (Cooperation, experimentation and research in the social economy) involves 3 countries:
- Austria: "Dritter Sektor Wien"
- Italy: "Quality provincia di nel terzo settore Torino"
- Great Britain: "Strengthening the Scottish Social Economy"
The common objective is to untertake practical research und development initiatives to strenghten the social economy with a focus on:
- creating jobs in personal and neigbourhood services
- improving the quality of jobs and services
- increasing management competences in Third Sector organisations and public authorities
- fostering entrepeneurship in the social economy
- initiating joint planning and shared training
Team: Andreas Riesenfelder, Petra Wetzel, Ferdinand Lechner
Project: EQUAL Development Partnership 'The third sector in Vienna'
The Third Sector in Vienna as a result of its high innovation dynamics holds a yet barely explored employment potential which is however limited in its development through organisational and structural prob-lems. The project therefore is devoted to the analysis and further de-velopment of all economic- and employment areas that can be coun-ted to the Third Sector in the City of Vienna. It is about a broad spectrum of non-commercial and non-profit activities as far as they are relevant for employment. Through the development partnership ‘Third Sec-tor Vienna’ specific deficiency areas in this employment area have been identified, strategies for their elimination have been deve-loped and exemplary examples of implementation have been arranged.
Overview of the involved organisation:
- waff Programm Management GmbH Partner accountable for Finances
- L&R Sozialforschung Coordinating Partner as well as research, development and monitoring http://www.lrsocialresearch.at
- abz.austria – Verein zur Förderung von Arbeit, Bildung und Zukunft von Frauen Development and Implementation Pilot project partner with the focal point quality of work and quality development http://www.abzaustria.at
- abzwien.akademie Planning, Consulting and Monitoring of Gender Mainstreaming Processes http://www.abzaustria.at
- BCP - Business Coaching Partner Implementation Focal Point: Review of the transferability
- Dr. Günter Essl KEG, Organisationskultur & Kompetenzmanagement Development and Implementation Focal Point: Quality Development http://www.essl-keg.org
- isit consulting GmbH Analysis, Development and Implementation Focal Points: Human Resource Management and Internal Portal for the Third Sector http://www.isit.at
- ÖSV - Österreichischer Segel-Verband Pilot Project Partner with the areas of Human Resource Management and the internal Portal for the Third Sector http://www.segelverband.at/
- pro mente Wien Pilot Project Partner with the area of Human Resources Management http://www.promente-wien.at
- SFS – Sozialökonomische Forschungsstelle Research, Development and Mentoring Focal Point: Quality of Work http://www.sfs-research.at
- WUK – Verein zur Schaffung offener Kultur- und Werkstättenhäuser Pilot Project Partner: Focal Point: Human Resource Management and Internal Portal fort the Third Sector http://www.wuk.at
- MA 27 - EU Strategie und Wirtschaftsentwicklung Strategic Partner http://www.magwien.gv.at
- Wirtschaftskammer Wien Strategic Partner http://portal.wko.at
- AK- Wien Strategic Partner http://wien.arbeiterkammer.at/index.html
- Wiener ArbeitnehmerInnen Förderungsfonds Strategic Partner http://waff.at
Other activities in this project:Toolbox, manual and portal \"Third Sector\"