Lechner, Reiter & Riesenfelder
Sozialforschung OG, Wien
Transnational Network within the EQUAL development partnership "Third Sector Vienna" (Network, 2002-2005)
Persons in charge: Andreas Riesenfelder, Petra Wetzel, Ferdinand Lechner Contract-placing authority: Ministry for Economy and Labour (EQUAL) Subjects: The transnational Partnership "Cerise" (Cooperation, experimentation and research in the social economy) involves 3 countries: Austria: "Dritter Sektor Wien" Italy: "Quality provincia di nel terzo settore Torino" Great Britain: "Strengthening the Scottish Social Economy" The common objective os to untertake practical research und development initiatives to strenghten the social economy with a focus on: creating jobs in personal and neigbourhood services improving the quality of jobs and services increasing management competences in Third Sector organisations and public authorities fostering entrepeneurship in the social economy initiating joint planning and shared training
Team: Andreas Riesenfelder, Petra Wetzel, Ferdinand Lechner
Project: EQUAL Development Partnership 'The third sector in Vienna'
Project description: The Third Sector in Vienna as a result of its high innovation dynamics holds a yet barely explored employment potential which is however limited in its development through organisational and structural prob-lems. The project therefore is devoted to the analysis and further de-velopment of all economic- and employment areas that can be coun-ted to the Third Sector in the City of Vienna. It is about a broad spectrum of non-commercial and non-profit activities as far as they are relevant for employment. Through the development partnership ‘Third Sec-tor Vienna’ specific deficiency areas in this employment area have been identified, strategies for their elimination have been deve-loped and exemplary examples of implementation have been arranged.
Overview of the involved organisation:
- waff Programm Management GmbH Partner accountable for Finances
- L&R Sozialforschung Coordinating Partner as well as research, development and monitoring http://www.lrsocialresearch.at
- abz.austria – Verein zur Förderung von Arbeit, Bildung und Zukunft von Frauen Development and Implementation Pilot project partner with the focal point quality of work and quality development http://www.abzaustria.at
- abzwien.akademie Planning, Consulting and Monitoring of Gender Mainstreaming Processes http://www.abzaustria.at
- BCP - Business Coaching Partner Implementation Focal Point: Review of the transferability http://www.businesscoaching.at
- Dr. Günter Essl KEG, Organisationskultur & Kompetenzmanagement Development and Implementation Focal Point: Quality Development http://www.essl-keg.org
- isit consulting GmbH Analysis, Development and Implementation Focal Points: Human Resource Management and Internal Portal for the Third Sector http://www.isit.at
- ÖSV - Österreichischer Segel-Verband Pilot Project Partner with the areas of Human Resource Management and the internal Portal for the Third Sector http://www.segelverband.at/
- pro mente Wien Pilot Project Partner with the area of Human Resources Management http://www.promente-wien.at
- SFS – Sozialökonomische Forschungsstelle Research, Development and Mentoring Focal Point: Quality of Work http://www.sfs-research.at
- WUK – Verein zur Schaffung offener Kultur- und Werkstättenhäuser Pilot Project Partner: Focal Point: Human Resource Management and Internal Portal fort the Third Sector http://www.wuk.at
- MA 27 - EU Strategie und Wirtschaftsentwicklung Strategic Partner http://www.magwien.gv.at
- Wirtschaftskammer Wien Strategic Partner http://portal.wko.at #AK- Wien Strategic Partner http://www.akwien.or.at
- Wiener ArbeitnehmerInnen Förderungsfonds Strategic Partner http://waff.at
Other activities in this project:Toolbox, manual and portal "Third Sector"