Lechner, Reiter & Riesenfelder
Sozialforschung OG, Wien
Toolbox, manual and portal "Third Sector" (Consulting, 2003-2005)
Focal Points of the further development concept for the Third Sector
- Concept further development Third Sector Vienna: Development, review and imple-mentation of a comprehensive concept with the focal points quality of work (law, finances, income maintenance and atypical employment), innovative and demand ori-ented approaches for quality development, lasting personnel development supported by an internal EDV Portal and the determination of employment potential through new forms of cooperation accordingly to the model of Public-Social-Private Partnerships.
- Innovative development project in the area quality of work / quality management: in order to assure on the one hand the development of a practicable concept and on the other hand an optimum added value received from the co operations, the process was accomplished with the participation of experts of abzwien who secured the learning of all involved partners.
- Project portal supported Human resources management process: In the area of new HRM processes the development team conveyed practice tests. The tight involvement with the target groups the optimal quality of the developed products was guaranteed and the adaptation to specific needs of the organisations was assured.
- Review of the transferability of the further development concept: In order to secure the capability of developed concepts and tools for a mainstreaming the EP (BCP) in its function as a responsible body implemented the integrative concept for further development of the Third Sector with the help of two pilot projects.
Results: Since September 2005 three products are to be available: Toolbox ‘Further development of Third Sector Organizations’ Internal Portal for the Third Sector Handbook ‘The Third Sector – an economic sector with responsibility’ You can download the Handbook and the Toolbox under www.lrsocialresearch.at/downloads as a PDF file without registration and at no charge. For further information pleas contact L&R Social Research tel. +43 (1) 595 40 40 Mag. Andreas Riesenfelder, firstname.lastname@example.org and Mag.a Petra Wetzel, email@example.com. The portal can be send to you if you wish. For questions concerning the portal please address isit consulting GmbH, Dr. Christa Reich, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +43 (0)664 25 33 626.
Team: Andreas Riesenfelder, Petra Wetzel, Ferdinand Lechner
Project: EQUAL Development Partnership 'The third sector in Vienna'
Project description: The Third Sector in Vienna as a result of its high innovation dynamics holds a yet barely explored employment potential which is however limited in its development through organisational and structural prob-lems. The project therefore is devoted to the analysis and further de-velopment of all economic- and employment areas that can be coun-ted to the Third Sector in the City of Vienna. It is about a broad spectrum of non-commercial and non-profit activities as far as they are relevant for employment. Through the development partnership ‘Third Sec-tor Vienna’ specific deficiency areas in this employment area have been identified, strategies for their elimination have been deve-loped and exemplary examples of implementation have been arranged.
Overview of the involved organisation:
- waff Programm Management GmbH Partner accountable for Finances
- L&R Sozialforschung Coordinating Partner as well as research, development and monitoring http://www.lrsocialresearch.at
- abz.austria – Verein zur Förderung von Arbeit, Bildung und Zukunft von Frauen Development and Implementation Pilot project partner with the focal point quality of work and quality development http://www.abzaustria.at
- abzwien.akademie Planning, Consulting and Monitoring of Gender Mainstreaming Processes http://www.abzaustria.at
- BCP - Business Coaching Partner Implementation Focal Point: Review of the transferability http://www.businesscoaching.at
- Dr. Günter Essl KEG, Organisationskultur & Kompetenzmanagement Development and Implementation Focal Point: Quality Development http://www.essl-keg.org
- isit consulting GmbH Analysis, Development and Implementation Focal Points: Human Resource Management and Internal Portal for the Third Sector http://www.isit.at
- ÖSV - Österreichischer Segel-Verband Pilot Project Partner with the areas of Human Resource Management and the internal Portal for the Third Sector http://www.segelverband.at/
- pro mente Wien Pilot Project Partner with the area of Human Resources Management http://www.promente-wien.at
- SFS – Sozialökonomische Forschungsstelle Research, Development and Mentoring Focal Point: Quality of Work http://www.sfs-research.at
- WUK – Verein zur Schaffung offener Kultur- und Werkstättenhäuser Pilot Project Partner: Focal Point: Human Resource Management and Internal Portal fort the Third Sector http://www.wuk.at
- MA 27 - EU Strategie und Wirtschaftsentwicklung Strategic Partner http://www.magwien.gv.at
- Wirtschaftskammer Wien Strategic Partner http://portal.wko.at #AK- Wien Strategic Partner http://www.akwien.or.at
- Wiener ArbeitnehmerInnen Förderungsfonds Strategic Partner http://waff.at
Other activities in this project:Transnational Network within the EQUAL development partnership "Third Sector Vienna"