Lechner, Reiter & Riesenfelder
Sozialforschung OG, Wien
Development of a monitoring system for the youth project of the city of Vienna (Consulting, 2000-2001)
Contact at L&R Social Research: Andreas Riesenfelder
A group of ten youth projects, which is co-financed by MA 13 of the city of Vienna, was enabled to develop a project-related individual monitoring system within the scope of a multi-level consultancy, development and attendance process.
The following questions were dealt with:
- main targets and performance limits of a monitoring system·
- connections between monitoring, evaluation and controlling
- data security
- internal interests of a project in the creation of a monitoring database system
- definition of the central categories of activity
- According to which principles and how detailed are contacts with the target group counted?
- What’s the way of proceeding at joint actions like?·
- Which forms can make the works easier?